Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Dainty Things...

               Today I did some quick thrifting and came back home with wonderful finds for a outragously cheap price. A pair of high waisted denim shorts, red skirt from Gap, floral dress from Gap, two white and cream laced blouses (one of them being vintage), two vests (white and a soft sky blue), a denim button up top, and a bohemian patterned scarf. After adding all of it together the grand total came to be $9.75 What a bargain! I love finding vintage and modern clothing in good quality with a super cheap price tag. It makes you feel like a little kid in a candy store. :]


               I have nothing going on for the rest of the week, so I'm basically going to be in my chillax clothes. Cant wait till June comes along, when the weather starts to get warm enough for swimming, and my 20th birthday. I feel old knowing I will no longer be considered a teen. I'm an old lady now, got to get grips with it. ;]


http://www.chictopia.com/ThriftyGypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment